Gluten free Muesli, that you’ll love!
Making your own gluten-free muesli is so easy.
For a low-Fat diet option – Try Parmelat’s Fabulite fat-free yogurt with no added sugar, which is low GI and diabetic friendly.
For a low-Carb diet option – Enjoy it with your favorite full fat Greek yogurt and a sweetener of choice with added berries.
Have a healthy breakfast!
Serves 2 - 4 Tbsp
2 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups unsalted raw mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sesame seeds
- Heat a non-stick pan until very hot, add nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- Stir the nuts continuously while roasting for about +- 2 minutes. Add the sesame seeds and roast for about 30 seconds to another minute ensuring the nut mixture don’t burn.
- Transfer to bowl and allow to cool completely before storing the mixture in an airtight container.
- Enjoy 2 – 3 Tablespoons over your yogurt and fruit for breakfast.